The Shortline Certified pre-owned limited powertrain warranty begins on the vehicle purchase date and continues up to 3 years or 100,000 miles on the odometer, whichever comes first.
24 hours a day and 7 days a week round the clock assistance. Roadside assistance benefits pay up to $80 per occurrence for covered roadside assistance.
• Towing - When required as a result of a mechanical
failure. The vehicle will be towed back to Shortline Auto Group if within 50 miles.
• Flat Tire Change - Service provided to remove the flat tire and replace it with your spare tire.
• Battery Service - A "jump start" will be applied in attempt to start the covered vehicle.
• Lock-out Assistance - If your keys are accidentally locked in the covered vehicle we will provide assistance to gain entry.
• Fuel, Oil, Fluid and Water Delivery - If an emergency supply of fuel, oil, fluid, or water is
required we will arrange for delivery. You will be responsible for actual cost of fluid when
they are delivered.
For Roadside Assistance Call 1-877-778-3432
Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection
In order for a vehicle to be considered for a Shortline Certified pre-owned vehicle, it must meet strict requirements in regards to their condition. Each one of our pre-owned vehicle is put through a comprehensive multi-point vehicle inspection.
Vehicle History Report
When buying a used car, one of the first questions you might ask yourself is, "Are there any problems with the car?" CARFAX® vehicle history reports include information on accidents, odometer rollback, lemon vehicles, flood damage, branded titles and much more. Every Shortline Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle comes
with a free CARFAX® vehicle history report.
50% Deductible on parts and labor. For complete information concerning terms, conditions and exclusions please refer to the Century limited powertrain warranty.